Built in 1909, the opera house interior remains largely unchanged. The mosaic tile floor in the entryway is intact, as well as, the arched ticket window, and lobby doors and arched portal into the auditorium. The original woodwork includes fluted pilasters, moldings, and a staircase with fluted newel and matching balusters. Although in need of repair, all are original. The opera house auditorium retains its double balconies, boxes, and distinctive floral and swag ornamentation.