Built in 1909, the opera house interior remains largely unchanged. The mosaic tile floor in the entryway is intact, as well as, the arched ticket window, and lobby doors and arched portal into the auditorium. The original woodwork includes fluted pilasters, moldings, and a staircase with fluted newel and matching balusters. Although in need of repair, all are original. The opera house auditorium retains its double balconies, boxes, and distinctive floral and swag ornamentation. Restoration work in 1991 included seat replacement, new carpet. improved lighting and sound systems, and a return to the original color scheme. Additional renovations were completed in 2018.
On-street parking is available on North Water Street and all adjacent streets. Tickets may be purchased at the door one hour prior to the start of the performance. Concessions are sold before the show and during intermission and may be consumed in the theatre.