Important information regarding seating!**
- Phone, mail, and on-line ticket orders only until further notice. No in-person box office sales at this time.
- We are requiring the suggested 6’ social distance between audience members.
- Ticket orders will be processed in the order in which they are received.
- We will do our best to place you in or near your previously reserved seats.* If you prefer to be seated on an aisle and are willing to sit on an outside aisle, please indicate that on your order form.
- Multiple subscriptions on a single order will be seated together. If you prefer to be distanced from the others in your party, please indicate that on your order form.
- If you want to sit in a group with other individuals, please send your orders in together and check the box on the order form to indicate it is a group order.
- Once you have been assigned seats, all seats within 6’ will be unavailable for purchase.
- Individual concert tickets will go on sale 30 days prior to each event.
- Masks will be mandatory.
- We will have hand sanitizer at each entrance to the auditorium and we strongly encourage you to use it when you enter.
- We ask that you do your best to maintain a 6’ social distance in common areas.
- If you feel ill, please stay home. If you begin to feel unwell during the performance, please exit immediately.
- Doors will open 1 hour before the downbeat.
**Subject to change.
*A record of your reserved seats from the 2019-2020 season will be kept and used in future seasons once social distancing is no longer required.
For the 2020-2021 concert season
If a concert is rescheduled or postponed, your ticket will automatically be valid for the new date. If a concert is cancelled, your ticket will be converted to a donation unless you call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund. Please keep in mind that the ASO incurs costs even if the event is canceled. Your gift helps to ensure that the ASO will be here for future generations.